Continuum Economics offers challenging and unmatched career opportunities in areas of economic analysis, sales, editorial, development, marketing, and product management.
Additionally, we also administer a strong internship program for students of Economics, Business, and International Affairs. We pride ourselves on offering all of our employees opportunities for personal and professional growth through a robust benefits plan, an atmosphere of intellectualism, and a strong sense of teamwork. We endeavor to hire, develop and retain the very best people in business today. We invite you to explore an exciting and rewarding career at Continuum Economics.
We are grateful for your interest in working for Continuum Economics. Please be aware that due to the overwhelming number of applications received, we can only respond only to those applicants whom we wish to interview.
Location: City of London
Salary: £35-45k depending on experience + competitive commission scheme
Job type: Permanent and full-time
We are looking for a detail orientated, professional and personable Account Development Manager, with 3yrs+ experience of servicing financial markets clients, ideally gained in a similar role with an Economic Research Provider, or a leading market data vendor. You will be responsible for maintaining and growing client revenues within your EMEA region, ensuring clients derive value from their subscription in Continuum Economics research services.
- A graduate with 3yrs+ account management experience, preferably gained with an Economic Research Provider, or market data vendor.
- Good understanding of financial markets and various participants across buy and sell side.
- Proficiency in using SalesForce CRM
- Ability to manage accounts at multi-levels: Senior Management, Users, Market Data, Legal and Procurement.
- Team player, willing to learn and share knowledge.
- Main European languages an advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage an existing book of business, with regular client review to ensure high revenue retention, and identify and manage up-sell opportunities
- Quickly become proficient in our products, and understand what’s valued by each client segment and be able to present and propose suitable solutions to clients.
- Work with senior analysts to bring them into your key accounts to improve client retention
- Update CRM with changes in your accounts, and provide transparency of activity and forecasts
- Initiate regular customer account reviews to go through usage stats, and improve retention rates
- Manage and respond quickly and efficiently to customer support requests
- Track and monitor usage of existing accounts to identify at risk and growth opportunity accounts
Skills and Experience
- Commercially orientated
- Ability to think strategically about accounts, and understand customer’s needs
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior level customers and sales colleagues, productively and professionally
- Be able to present Continuum Economics service to a high level
- Knowledge of financial desktops and entitlement systems such as Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg or similar
- Degree educated
- Familiarity with SalesForce CRM
Please send your cv and covering email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications received, we can only respond to those applicants whom we wish to interview.